This position is designed to support the SQAH Service department with day-to-day operations and provide support to all roles in the unit.
- Receive and process all mail, properly escalating time sensitive documents
- Handling of mortgage request changes
- Assistance with carrier application fulfillment
- Service ticket creation for proper prioritization
- Completion of carrier specific service tasks
- Handle non-premium impacting policy endorsements
- Provide back up to department supervisor when needed
- Transfer incoming service calls into queue during high call volumes
- Assist with job aids and service training manuals
- Provide back up support within department
- Assists on special projects
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Task oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Customer service oriented
- Team player
Training and Experience
- High School or GED graduate.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred.
- Must be computer literate, proficiency in Microsoft applications preferred.
- Experience working in a professional office environment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed