This position involves working as a team with other Customer Service Representatives to service SelectQuote Auto & Home’s clients and maximize the number of in-force policies and ensure a smooth transition to SQAH. CSRs provide vital customer service and assist with carrier follow-ups when needed. This position requires extensive telephone work and excellent communication, and complements the sales process by handling objections, reinforcing the buying decision and persuading clients to return their paperwork.
In addition, a CSR is responsible for interacting with newly enrolled clients and other operational units within SQAH to ensure efficient on-boarding of newly acquired insurance products. This role is designed to ensure client satisfaction, reduce rapid disenrollment, direct client inquiries where appropriate, protect core agents from dealing with post-enrollment issues, and redirect SQAH clients to products within other company platforms where appropriate (e.g. Senior, Home and Life Insurance).
- Manage cases using the Contact Management System.
- Manage a high volume voicemails and e-mails.
- Answer client’s phone inquiries about their policies.
- Assist insurance carrier’s phone and e-mails about the status of follow up information and items needed.
- Sort and process the mail.
- Call new clients at specific intervals to prepare them for their specific carrier approval process.
- Appropriate skills/traits, relevant work or educational experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional follow through.
- Good phone manners and professional etiquette are a must.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong work ethic.
- Customer service oriented.
- High energy level!
- Team player.
- Ability to make sound judgments and decisions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate initiative, discretion, and integrity.
- Basic familiarity with computers.
- Willingness to learn.
Training and Experience
- College degree desired
- P&C license required
- 6-18 months P&C experience desired
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed