This position is responsible for processing commission accounts receivable, for supporting the Accounting department in other capacities as needed and requires general supervision.
- Reconcile commission statements of 16–20 insurance carriers for the Life division.
- Research commission receivable aging.
- Resolve commission issues and discrepancies with the carriers.
- Maintain commission statement files.
- Generate daily cash reconciliation report.
- Become familiar with the commission schedules for the carriers.
- Report directly to Commission Manager
- Perform other duties or functions assigned from time to time by superiors
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with teams
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ten-key by touch
- Works well under pressure
- Dependable and flexible
Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- At least 2+years’ experience in AR or Billing
- Insurance knowledge a plus
- Ability to create and edit Excel spreadsheets
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed